When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who makes the most accurate s/s Yachtmaster & who's bought one recently?

dannyboy123

I emailed him earlier so we'll see if he can help. I have no idea of cost! Thanks for your reply.

Hi, I have been looking for a YM since a couple of months and can guarantee you, that there is no alternative to BK's YM! I collected funds and contacted BK 3 weeks ago. He replied that the Yachtmaster is no longer available, since he ran out of parts because the demand after the YM was high in the last weeks. At the moment ( and I guess also in the future) the BK/WM9 YM cannot be sourced as new.

I did a search and posted in the WTB section, and was able to source a used BK YM. Take a look at mine in the photography corner.

Good luck,

Cheers, J

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I've just had a note he can't get all the parts he needs so no BK YM for me.

What's the next best thing and why??

Shame I missed out, feel really dissapointed, but that's life!

did you read my post? if yes, you know what to do next....

Guys, I agree with you all that BK YM is the best version out there, but what can this guy buy in the absence of the BK YM? There are loads of different reps out there of this par6ticular piece. Surely one in particular stands out as "second best"? I would love a BK YM, but the price tag is something I cant swallow taking into account current finances....

Guys, I agree with you all that BK YM is the best version out there, but what can this guy buy in the absence of the BK YM? There are loads of different reps out there of this par6ticular piece. Surely one in particular stands out as "second best"? I would love a BK YM, but the price tag is something I cant swallow taking into account current finances....

Sadly, the "second best" Noob YM is also out of production (although I saw one for sale yesterday on one of the forums). The "third" and "fourth" best aren't very good, IMO.

Having read this thread, I e-mailed Josh to ask if he could advise on a next best option. I got this response:

"Wm9 is a rubbish replication ...

There is no good replication for now .. Maybe later ...

Joshua"

I know protecting the sale of his own items will be paramount to him, but WTF? lol.