When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Franken AP (lots of pics!)

sander

WOW WOW!!

Sander, if ever your friend wants to sell it, I'll pay a premium. OR if you ever want to make another, I will do it without question or hassle. Please keep me in mind. I have been a long time member on all these boards, but this is the best work anywhere.

Thanks guys,

It's always great to see the finished product and a happy owner.

Unfortunately I just do not have the time anymore to do these time consuming projects.

It's not only the build but also the communication with the customers that takes a lot of time.

I can't tell where he got the parts from because I will be shot if I did.

I also can't tell you what the price of this watch is. The reason is that the gen parts are very rare so they can ask what ever they want.

If you have your hands replaced at AP during a service, they will charge you € 150,- for it.

I have seen used hands sold for more than € 700,- and used dials are sold for more than € 900,-

I guess the total price is somewhere between € 3500 and € 4000,-

2 more shots.

post-9210-0-42652700-1299621539.jpg

post-9210-0-95925300-1299621551.jpg

GRAN! Good to see you back. You've been absent for a while haven't you!!??? I hope all is well

All is well! and thank you :drinks: been very very busy (so luckily no personal or drinking problems to explain my absence this time around :rolleyes: )