When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a watch guy to finish my 16014 franken

milsub5517

Good evening everyone,

So over time i acquired all parts necessary for the 16014 project: gen case with crown and bracelet, gen dial, 2836-2 ETA, ETA hands and date overlay, Stilty movement ring to fit 2836-2 into 16014 case. No i need to put all of this together... i must say i am a bit intimidated. I am not sure who is active on the forum these days, stilty had a surgery last time we spoke and he seems to be gone now.

Can anyone recommend someone who could put this together for me for a fee? I am on the east coast and cant wait to finish this off!!!

Yeah, sorry, wish I could take on the project for you. I have so much going on right now I barely have time to log in just to see what is going on and reply to PM's.

And sorry to those that I may or may not have answered to in a timely manner.

btw, the laser eye surgery was a huge success... don't know why I waited so long. B)

welcome back stilty, i am glad to hear that surgery was a success, you must feel amazing now. Any interesting watch projects in the works? ;)

Yeah, sorry, wish I could take on the project for you. I have so much going on right now I barely have time to log in just to see what is going on and reply to PM's.

And sorry to those that I may or may not have answered to in a timely manner.

btw, the laser eye surgery was a huge success... don't know why I waited so long. B)

If you are in Canada, I can do it for you. I just finished off a couple gen Datejusts with ETA movements so I'll have a little free time until something else comes up. I love building the datejusts. It turns out to be such a perfect watch because its all gen except for the movement and hands. Which dial do you have for it?

Send me a PM if you want.

cheers

dizz