When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A (good ?) Bezel For 1665 And Others Mbw

fellfell

Friends

what do you think about of this aftermarket dial for 1665 (or others vintage)?

It is value for price? The products are #RIO1 or #5513

Link

http://www.tnsdiamonds.com/parts.htm

and this dial : www.timeman.net CLIK > sub categories CLIK > dials CLIK > 2 the dial is "Oyster Sea-Dweller (expert redial) Stock Code rd241"

Have you others internet addresses fot these parts? Thanks, Good sunday

The Timeman dials have a real bad misalignement of the Rolex 'L' under the coronet. Timezoneand Doubleredseadweller.com warn about this to look for in fakes. Kind of ironic to replace the dial with a expensive dial that actually screams fake/ the so called expert redial. Save your money. A real one is hard and expensive to come by and the added value minimal IMHO. Better to shape CG's, caseback and replace the crystal and a gen insert (which is also hard to come by).

The Timeman dials have a real bad misalignement of the Rolex 'L' under the coronet. Timezoneand Doubleredseadweller.com warn about this to look for in fakes. Kind of ironic to replace the dial with a expensive dial that actually screams fake/ the so called expert redial. Save your money. A real one is hard and expensive to come by and the added value minimal IMHO. Better to shape CG's, caseback and replace the crystal and a gen insert (which is also hard to come by).

Also I task that the dial of MBW is worth these dial, and is stupid acquire these.

My problem is the bezel.

In Italy is very difficult (impossible) to buy an original bezel Rolex into Rolex concessionary.

I must try that one in Internet.

In my search I have found AFTERMARKET bezel in Ebay for $ 30/40 (as Ofrei) or more, but me seems equal to that one of the MBW

Who knows a site who sells GEN bezels?

Good day