When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 7750 @ 28.000bph Runs Too Slow

none

Hi there,

I have noticed that my recently acquired Tag Heuer Link Chrono with the new Asian 7750 @ 28.000bph runs a bit too slow: in 24 hours it loses around 1 to 3 minutes, this depends on how much I wear it and wind it before use. Is this abnormal?

Hi there,

I have noticed that my recently acquired Tag Heuer Link Chrono with the new Asian 7750 @ 28.000bph runs a bit too slow: in 24 hours it loses around 1 to 3 minutes, this depends on how much I wear it and wind it before use. Is this abnormal?

Have you found the best position to rest the watch when you are not wearing it? If you find a position that speeds the watch up at night it will correct itself each night.

EG: face up/down or crown up/down

I have to do the same with my Asian 7750. Also If you find the position that makes it run fast and keep it like that for a few days by winding the watch it may help speed the watch up a bit, especially if the watch is new.

Cheers :)

Hi there,

I have corrected my TAG in this way :

128918-19774.jpg

Open the caseback and move A with small touches to B or to C (C = faster B = slower).

Take note of the time when you fix the balance and checks the variations within the 24 hours.

I Have fix my TAG in 3 days.

Edited by MAHLER

I have corrected my TAG in this way :

129120-19723.jpg

Open the caseback and move A with small touches to B or to C (C = faster B = slower).

Take note of the time when you fix the balance and checks the variations within the 24 hours.

I Have fix my TAG in 3 days.

Great info, dude! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great info indeed :)

I would be hesitant in opening up the watch though because if it is new you need to give it a settle in period. The method I mentioned was told to me by a well know dealer and it did help me regulate my watch.

If after you have tried to regulate the watch after a few days and if you have no luck then open up the watch and go for it :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...