When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remember This Piece?

gioarmani

It was the last part of my order with (the very overpriced) swissexpert.net a few months back--before I discovered this place. Supposed to get a regular black, SS sub and wound up with a sub with oversized hour markers that looked like the Lunette Verte.

As of yesterday, it now has a correct green bezel, a Josh band, fatter hands, and everything seems to look kosher except for the crown, which will be swapped soon enough. I also took the liberty of a lube job & new silicone grease on all her gaskets. No real mods yet, except a good Dremel polishing.

128975-19749.jpg

128975-19750.jpg

128975-19751.jpg

128975-19752.jpg

128975-19753.jpg

128975-19754.jpg

128975-19755.jpg

128975-19756.jpg

128975-19757.jpg

Unfortunately, I paid $385 for the watch, $25 for shipping, $78 for the inner/outer gen box--wrote swissexpert (who minus being a rip-off) have fantastic customer service (which they can easily afford, for obvious reasons...) and the sent me the correct bezel insert at no charge. This is however, after sending me the green bezel insert for a japanese model, which didn't fit & had to wait 2 MORE weeks for this insert to arrive...