When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A couple Genesteins ready

concepta

Concepta, tried to PM you but I think your box is full... can you please PM me? Looking to get a franken IWC from you... i like the Portugese but would like to see what else you can make at the moment... pls send me a PM with what you can build and price... thanks!

Cleared now!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titanium buckle.

I'm thinking on change it acording to the inox case...

Thanks. I just put my 3717 on a kevlar and rep deployant. In line with what everyone said the deployant buckle is incredibly uncomfortable and I really dreaded having the watch on; even around the house. It was widely documented as being not for the smaller wrist, but I figured my 6.75-7" wrists could pass. I'm thinking that there's a tang buckle in my future.

Sorry, no pics up yet. It's been an incredibly busy week, working tomorrow, flying on business the following day away for the week... It's really neat to be able to see all the minute differences between a rep and gen when on your wrist side by side.

Also, I'm really lukewarm on the strap at best - it is genuine - but to me, the 3717 just looks good on a bracelet. And, it's so comfortable and flexible to boot, even in the rep variety.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...