When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Massive update of the payment system

Admin

We have just installed a massive update of our payment module. As I have posted about before, we have been having a lot of problems with this. The updates are not any "visual" updates, but mostly bug-fixes and other stuff. The reason I am posting about this is that the update will most likely affect a lot of members who have been a VIP/Platinum and who now notice that they are not. The reason for this is that this update also required a big database update. Because of this, the update automatically has downgraded all members who did not have a valid product and/or payment schedule in their profile. This basically means that all memberships has been corrected to their "correct" status. When I say correct, I mean that all members who have not renewed their memberships, but were not downgraded because of an error in our payment system is now a regular member again, as they should be.

Unfortunately, this will also affect some members who should not be downgraded. Because of previous errors in our payment system, there are members who doesn't have an active payment on profile, even though they have paid their fees. An automate system does of course not take this into consideration, so there might be valid VIP/Platinum members who have been downgraded. There are also members who have been upgraded as a prize or by the admin team for various reason. These members will most likely also show up as regular members.

If you notice that you no longer are a VIP/Platinum member, please do the following;

1. Check the status of your membership and if your membership has expired. Use the "Client area" to do this. This is accessible through the drop-down menu in the top right corner (Client Area -> Purchases) or you can click here: http://www.rwgforum.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=purchases

2. If you see only expired items, this means that all your purchases have expired and you need to upgrade again. You can do this in our store: http://www.rwgforum.com/store

If you see only expired products, but you are sure that you have paid, send me a PM with your Paypal-address and I will look into it as soon as possible.

3. If you don't see any products, but you know you have purchased an upgrade, please send me a PM with your PayPal-address and I will look into it as soon as possible.

4. If you don't see any products, but you have been upgraded by the admin team as part of a prize or other reason, please contact the team member who originally upgraded you or PM me with info about how, why and when you were upgraded.

I am terrible sorry for the inconvenience this will cause some of our members, but unfortunately this had to be done to get our system working as it is supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...

hey pete, i had to go to support (under client area) and make a new request to have my vip status confirmed. it was handled very quickly. good luck!

Hi mate, Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: I searched high and low mate but cant find the client area...though I did see I can scroll up and down threads direct - never knew that :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Pete, PM Admin to help you get this straightened out. He'll fix you up mate

Thanks Red, I have sent T a PM and TT yesterday... Hopefully get sorted soon, I am getting really frustated at all these offers of dates with gorgeous women and hot chicks !! ;)

Hi mate, Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: I searched high and low mate but cant find the client area...though I did see I can scroll up and down threads direct - never knew that :thumbsupsmileyanim:

sorry, i should have been more clear ... i forgot who i was dealing with. :whistling:

the client area is on the drop down menu beside your username.

sorry, i should have been more clear ... i forgot who i was dealing with. :whistling:

the client area is on the drop down menu beside your username.

Yes mate Shame on you :black_eye:

You know I am the member with " Special Needs" ;)

But Thanks to T, he s the man...All sorted and I am back to being the VIP Twa T that I am :thumbsupsmileyanim: