When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evolution or Navitimer Fighters?

hascho

Hi guys,

looked on PTs website and found out 2 models which I'm very interested in (and turned back to Submariner, the versions made me dizzy).

So could you tell me:

Which model has less flaws and is more high grade?

PTs Chronomat Evolution or Navitimer fighters?

The third watch could be the Super Avenger Skyland, but I heard of many flaws...

In general - is PT the best dealer for this reps?

And what model - CE or Navi - is the best for the bucks?

Thanks for your opinions!

The Navitimer Fighters is probably one of the least accurate Breit reps out there. Certainly you should be asking for comparisons between the Skyland (not sure who you've been getting your info from) and The BCE. Both are top notch with very minimal flaws. My opinion would be to look at the two watches and choose the one that best suits you.

my advice is to look in the mirror and decide what matters to you most...all reps have flaws - some worst than others - when compared to gen...but some are of high quality and looks - but may not be replimaniacally accurate...the BCE, Navi and SA watches you mention are all different...many of us have rep Navis and have modded them and/or just go with the look...the Navi Fighter is technically inaccurate, but its still a nice looking piece...there are differences in movements to also factor into the equation...

but go with what you like unless you are overly concerned with someone calling it out for it being a rep...keep in mind, many of us here on the forums, have significantly more knowledge of reps and their features than the gen owners do...many will not notice the Fighter rep isn't brushed or its other faults...most will glance and if they know its a Navi will think of it as one...most of the details we all discuss here are only seen if someone inspects the watch or gets intimately close...

so think about what you like; whether accuracy, looks, etc is important or not...i have quite a few breitlings and some are definitely not accurate - but many are sharp and couldn't be called out unless you are a breiling nut like most of us...

i would suggest you also read the breitling rep guides in the stickies above...they are terrific guides...

enjoy - R