When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU GTG Berlin 10-12 June

FxrAndy

Ok Guys and Gals the city is chosen what we need now is a venue that wont break the bank and some hotel information, could be both the same, My wife has a bit of insider info she is looking into, but some local eyes on the ground would be good.

This place sounds good

and not that expencive from what i just saw,

we can discuss the location here but the actual chosen venue will only be made public via and email loop that i will start

So the that end i would like the people that intend to come along to PM me their email address so i can start the organisation, i would also like to ask for a deputy as i will be busy for some periods coming up to the GTG, i think i would prefer one of the regulars who knows me please guys.

Good to have you on board Mate, you are now the EU GTG Deputy well volenteered you have email

Good to be on board mate. You have a re: mail.. :)

wow great a gtg in germany :) i hope so much i can make it over there to finaly see some of you guys :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Make it happen deniz! ;)

Now, let's get this party started! :clapping:

Are Americans allowed at this GTG?

They are, but be prepared to be answerable for your nation's unique foreign policy views :op Wish I could join you guys, If it were two years ago when I was in Berlin four times a year I would have made it to the GTG.

My god, what the hell is this?

Another Swedish top energy drink ?

Does it also make coks longer or harder ?

By the way, Berlin!

Isn't it in Berlin that they opened that "special girls house" known as a Maison Close or Bordel in french in Paris back 50 years ago?

We should organise a group buy there...

Anybody knows where it is?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, I´m from Berlin and really wanted to take part at this GTG (also if nobody knows me, I´m mostly lurking and sometimes buying something in the sales area). But my girlfriend has here 30th birthday on June, 11th and we´re having a big party where she lives near Dortmund. So I´ll be about 500 km away on this weekend.

A bit of a bump for berlin come on guys who is coming

My self

Stephane

Plaifender

Modelizer

My good friend and compatriot bionic tim (RWG member) will also join the our little Berlin party! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now, where's the big chunk of peeps voting for Berlin? Time for some RSVP gents! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andy, add me to the list. I still have to schedule some other stuff around, but hopefully I'll be free that weekend. I'm not using my old email address anymore, I'll PM you the new one!

Did you speak to Frank or any of the other Dutchies?

• 2 weeks later...