When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seller On Ioffer

ajoesmith

Hello, i have bought from Tos or maxwatch or jungko...He has used all three names and he is a very honest seller ......i recomend him 110%............i cant say enough great things about him.........he has always treated me right along with all of his customers.................I am going to PM you his email adress...........Regards, Wan

it is a really really really really bad rep! look at the CG's lol and the powerreserve arrow, ridicolous! The movement is probably crapoly also!

I dont want to sound rude but i dont think you know much about this model.

The PAM 27 has had different types of power reserve arrow.

please check it out here direct from the PANERISTI website http://www.paneristi.com/reference/vendome...meframeset.html

click on PAM27 on the left hand side and then look closely at the second picture. You see the Power reserve arrow.....

Yes the CG isnt great but you criticise the movement. Its maybe a Seagull movement which are great.

Please check it out

Thanks

Joe

I dont want to sound rude but i dont think you know much about this model.

The PAM 27 has had different types of power reserve arrow.

please check it out here direct from the PANERISTI website http://www.paneristi.com/reference/vendome...meframeset.html

click on PAM27 on the left hand side and then look closely at the second picture. You see the Power reserve arrow.....

Yes the CG isnt great but you criticise the movement. Its maybe a Seagull movement which are great.

Please check it out

Thanks

Joe

there's still A LOT wront with that watch, it looks like a low-end chinese rep that sells for 10$. canal st. rep!

wait till our dealers get this model from a better manufacturer.

imo it looks really bad and cheap. if you dont feel that way, buy it!

Joe, Slay may be bad-mannered at times... try not to take offense from him, that was probably just his way to give you a warning.

Personally, I find this watch not bad at all. It is similar to the Japan version that is selling at $180, but this has a better CG and a worse date mag.

I just wonder wheter it is $50 better than Silix' model -- but yes, it could prove a good middle-of-the-way.

Wow, right now I spotted a 104 similar to Josh's asian 104 but with a consistent caseback!

I beg you pardon, need to check now...

Hi

does anyone know this seller on ioffer??

Username 'TOS' and watch store 'MAXXWATCH'

http://www.ioffer.com/i/11080804

Id like to get in contact with him so if anyone has bought from him please send the email address.

Thanks

Joe

I bought a swiss PAM from him before I knew this board. Nice watch but now since RWG I realised I payed $100 too much if I compare the same watch from the dealers on RWG.

Edited by bigmouth