When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Chronomat B01 GMT

By-Tor

That splash of red completes the look and feel of it... Dave is right though, that lume dot looks a big green pus-filled pimple that is about to blow... Though he may not have expressed his sentiments with quite the same level of specificity :)

Edited by subbiesrock

My initial impression of the pearl was similar. I really wondered about the SELs (or lack of them) as well. I understand why people don't like it.

But the longer I've had this watch (rep), the more I appreciate the uniqueness. B01 is definitely "different". That's why it's such a controversial model.

I have grown out of hating the B01 bezel into being able to handle it, becuase I like the rest of the watch so much. Really do like the GMT complication. Bout time B got into adding onto their B01 module as it was designed for.

It's refreshing to see that they can at least justify their high prices somewhat by offering an in-house movement, something that much younger companies such as Maurice Lacroix have been doing for some time now...