When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ducati- how meny members have a ducati

nejad

Haha, nice!! I knew you had better ones!! That rear ending into a corner sounds very cool!!

This is how you back into a corner on a Ducati, Super Moto style!!

post-18919-0-45969200-1300831159.jpg

And this is how you get a Ducati over a 'bump' at Cadwell Park!!

post-18919-0-17620100-1300831120.jpg

Sixx :bones:

Thanks Freddy, there are a few more of them if you would like me to PM them to you, there are 2 even better than the Duc at Cadwell Park!

Very nice sounding Yam by the way!!

Nothing wrong with older/vintage bikes, I used to ride only sports bikes but always refused to be the sportsbike snob, akin to the Harley snob etc, etc.

In the UK we have an unwritten rule that if you see another bike you give him/her a nod or a wee wave to aknowledge another 'biker'! I have never once not aknowledged another biker, but have been on the receiving end of people not nodding to go as far as giving me abuse for the bike I was on?! I wave to any bike, be it Harley, cruiser, tourer, hypersport, supersport, hell even scooters and mo-peds!! The way I think it is, we all have 3 things in common: we all have 2 wheels, an engine and a target on our backs, fronts and sides from cars, trucks, taxis etc. No matter what bike you're on, if you go down it's going to hurt, end of!! Doesn't matter if your bike does 200mph or 30mph, we all take the same risks on the same roads, so kudos is due to all in my view!!

To prove a point, 3 days before I had my back broken I was going around a corner called Church at Snetterton, 160mph with my knee on the floor, my elbow a gnats hair from the floor and an a$$ that was making buttons out of the seat because it was clenched so hard as the rear end skipped the whole way round it! I must have went around that corner about 70 times that weekend, all at scary speeds, not a mark other than the ones on my underwear!! 3 days later, I'm riding at 25mph and BAM, I get hit by a car, broke my back in several places, ribs, shoulder and probably the sorest pair of bo11ocks in the world from where they hit the fuel tank!!

My point being, no matter what you ride, give the respect due to any other on 2 wheels, because no matter what speed, they take the same risks as all of us do!! Just ride and laugh at the fact that you CAN!