When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two Tone Tudor Mid-Size Prince Oysterdate Franken

jmb

I got in a shipment of new movements and decided it was time to put this gen dial to use. It's an NOS mid-size dial with I guess you would call it linen texture. I teamed this dial up with a rep case and band and a new Asian Clone 2836 movement. I thought my wife would like this but she put it on for about 5 seconds, proclaimed, "It looks like a man's watch...", and took it off. I told her that this was now the trendy ladies size but she doesn't care and won't wear anything larger than a Ladies DJ so this will probably be going to the for-sale section... :brow:

Here's some pix:

MSPODTT 1.JPG

MSPODTT 2.JPG

MSPODTT 3.JPG

MSPODTT 4.JPG

MSPODTT 5.JPG

Sly, good to know and glad you were able to get the band resized. One of these days I'm gonna figure out how to do that without leaving teeth marks on the links... As far as my wife's concerned the smaller the better. I have a really old Tudor hand-wind movement and dial that is way smaller than a Ladies DJ that I may try to make some kind of locket/pendant style case for it to go in. It's almost small enough to put into a large ring!

post-24124-0-83949600-1300851155.jpg