When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Going price of used newman dial

cib0rgman

I'll post pics once i receive it. By the way as i said on my previous post. It is NOT a PN dial.

Thank you. I'm a Newb,so appreciate all the help I can get. I understood that you said it was not a PN Dial and I'm sure it will be something "special" just the same. Looking forward to seeing it, so I can learn some more. :-)

Sorry, I'm a Newb, so thanks for putting me straight regarding Re-Posting the Pictures. I will need to learn how to do that.

When reposting, simply remove (edit-out) all the extraneous stuff (including the images within the tags) that is not required for the reader to make sense of what you are responding to & add your comments below (as I have done here).

Just make sure the quoted text begins with a

[quote] & ends with a closing [/quote]

ps : I just checked with Jewlery&watch, minute subdial on PN dials look better than a few weeks

Ciao, Non ho capito: "ps : I just checked with Jewlery&watch, minute subdial on PN dials look better than a few weeks"

Potete scrivere prego questo commento in italiano? grazie.

When reposting, simply remove (edit-out) all the extraneous stuff (including the images within the %7Boption%7D tags) that is not required for the reader to make sense of what you are responding to & add your comments below (as I have done here).

Just make sure the quoted text begins with a

Thank you, will do.

Great info for those of us who have ever contemplated a franken. :)

Thanks Watchmeister, but this one is miles above my head! :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Very bad dial, forget it mate! This price is way too high. I've just got a gen 6263 dial no PN and I paid 1800 $. So you can be sure this one is tricky!!!

Still waiting for your picture of your gen 6263 dial no PN that you paid 1800 $ ........ would be very appreciative if you would post it, so we can learn. Many Thanks!

Oops, sorry guys. I've been busy lately and i totally forgot! My mistake! I will soon post some pictures of that dial assembled on a phong case with cousins pushers, gen hands, gen bracelet, spin bakelite bezel, gen crown and tube, gen plexi and the best is a valjoux 727 mvt with engraved rolex bridge!

The watch is now at my watchsmith so as soon as i get it back i'll post some pics.

Oops, sorry guys. I've been busy lately and i totally forgot! My mistake! I will soon post some pictures of that dial assembled on a phong case with cousins pushers, gen hands, gen bracelet, spin bakelite bezel, gen crown and tube, gen plexi and the best is a valjoux 727 mvt with engraved rolex bridge!

The watch is now at my watchsmith so as soon as i get it back i'll post some pics.

Thank You