When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Removing A Scratch From Genuine Bezel Insert

Linder

Hello everyone,

I have a genuine Rolex 16610LV bezel insert that I have been filing down the backside of and trying to figure out if I want to keep it as there is a scratch across the 7 minute marker. :blink:

The more I work on this insert, the more the scratch bothers me and I'm not sure I want to keep it even though it took me 4 months to find one.. :wounded1:

Is there any way to polish the scratch out without affecting the print? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello everyone,

I have a genuine Rolex 16610LV bezel insert that I have been filing down the backside of and trying to figure out if I want to keep it as there is a scratch across the 7 minute marker. :blink:

The more I work on this insert, the more the scratch bothers me and I'm not sure I want to keep it even though it took me 4 months to find one.. :wounded1:

Is there any way to polish the scratch out without affecting the print? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would also try Cape Cod and see what happens. It's obviously going to depend on how deep the gouge is. But if you've already resigned yourself to not using the insert, then I don't think you have anything to lose.