When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

seen great Sub's, but cant find where to buy them. Noob needs help.

PonyBoyCurtis

I have seen some great reviews on subs but I can't match those sub numbers with retailers. I've looked at site sponsors but honestly want to buy the closest possible. I'm looking for the best two tone (swiss) and would like some recommendations on where to get. Sorry guys but I've looked and can't find.

Also the other day I saw a review on a sub model that was amazing and now can't find the thread.

BK doesn't currently produce/mod a TT sub. WM9 is gone, and the second best (Noobmariner) is no longer available.

BK currently mods and sells the WM9 v1 Sub (Taiwan Best) ... and I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean about the Noobmariner? Noobfactory discontinued the Super SeaDweller but afaik the NoobMariner is still widely available.

I'm not much of a two tone watch fan, but if I were looking for one, I would haunt the different forum's sales areas and try to nab a used BKLM/WM9. They do come up for sale, not often, but on occasion. they are a cut above the rest.