When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW 7032: 589 Blues

lhooq

In addition to polexpete, I think vlydog and marsupilami used Phong cases on their builds--maybe ubiquitous, too.

But only DW has anything at this price point. So it's a shame he's become such an unreliable seller (to put it mildly).

archie: Movement-wise, it's 7734 or nothing.

i just struggled to get a 7734 got a few 7750 for a decent price and waiting on a few coming from startime

I like to buy Rolex submariner if someone has watch with good quality please contact me

check out the trusted dealers mate but i see you want one under $100 they wont be the best at that price

Phongs cases are often the best, but for this model I don't know anyone that has one.

Have you contacted him for a price? It's going to be somewhere between 1100-1500$ :)

That's why the DW is such a deal....even if there are issues. Maybe someone that had a phong or Ndt case can comment.

i posted pics of my Phong case

Cheers

P.

speaking of 7032's....what is the best combination of hands to use? I heard DW sub dial hands and Yuki hou/minute/second hands....Is this correct?

This might help.

Mind, that more than a few guys have reported that they stripped the paint off DW's subdial hands (which have erroneously painted centers), only to find brass underneath. In both of my DW kids, I've been lucky enough to have received steel hands.