When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling avenger skyland & titanium

kilohotel

Hi there guys, I just migrated from repgeek. I've been wanting to know, not too long ago I had a Breitling Avenger skyland V1 from replicawatch88. Though it was good looking, there were many flaws which I could not stand!

The messed 1 on the bezel really bugs me, the crooked lume dots also bug me.

Now, i'm looking for a new one. I currently have a BK franken-DSSD , a B01 ultimate and a noobmariner sub.

I don't mind spending 400$ on a good rep, if it's anything like my DSSD and that those two main flaws aren't so blantantly obvious, which one would you take.

Cheers!

Kieran!

Do you mean a good breitling rep or a good rep in general? There are quite a few "super" reps which include the new Pam series from the cartel as well as one of my old favorites, the chopard mille miglia xl. As for breitling, I don't quite remember but if memory serves, the ultimate chronomats are quite nice.

Also, welcome! I too am a recent transplant from rg. :)

Nah, i'm looking for a new Breitling. I've had a SABS, but I'm looking for a Avenger skyland, Chrono-avenger, avenger blacksteel.

but am wondering about which version to get, I KNOW tons of threads about the AS has been posted, but i don't know for the other two.

thanks!

Kieran

K --

The Skyland to get is the V2. I have the V3 and love it but it has a few minor and I mean minor flaws. The "1's" are off and the chrono pushers are a little longer than the V2 which is closer to gen. It seems to be a sticking point for the sticklers on the boards. I get it -- the Skyland is such a good rep, why not get it as good as you can? The V2 is a bit more money, too...

K --

The Skyland to get is the V2. I have the V3 and love it but it has a few minor and I mean minor flaws. The "1's" are off and the chrono pushers are a little longer than the V2 which is closer to gen. It seems to be a sticking point for the sticklers on the boards. I get it -- the Skyland is such a good rep, why not get it as good as you can? The V2 is a bit more money, too...

Anyway dealer you suggest, again, I don't mind paying 400+, if it's worth it!

K-

Sorry for the delay...Any of the trusted dealers here are great. Try Josh or Andrew and get the V2 it's only around $270 I thinnk, so you can save the other dough. Black is most accurate but I have the gray and like it better. I'm telling you brother, the V2 of the Skyland is a great rep -- but make sure you get a QC pic or two before you accept. Look mostly at the lume dots for they are pretty hit and miss...

ummmmm...welcome to RWG...

but seriously - please take a little time to use the search box to research a little...there are many posts that highlight the differences between v1, v2, v3 models...you can then decide what matters most to you...

well maybe you guys can help me, I've seen that the V2 skyland seems to be the most loved, now, if I were to buy a Skyland Blacksteel, what would be the most apparent flaws, I couldn't figure out if specific flaws on a Skyland also applies to a black steel.

Any input on where I should get it as well?