When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My last (ever) watch purchase

Blobzor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have you write per mail the repair cost, and the watch run again, you pay and I send you the watch this is not a big problem?

Well mystery of life. Anyway let's roll to the next thing. And thanks to whoever tried to help, and helped.

I'll let you know, now, when i'll get it.

What is the thing you don't understand ?

i paid a fully working watch for 140€, received it DEAD ON ARRIVAL . I then accepted(see it's, past.. oh well 2010 actually!) (i should just have asked a refund, wait..., i did) to split repairs cost, which are 75€ so 50% of the price of the watch. (which are far more than i thought it would be, but without a quote it's not really easy to understand what's going on)

No way i pay 75€ myself, so i'm waiting for Nikki to pay half of this to me, THEN i'll pay domi. If that's a concern to you to wait a few days more, when i did wait for 5 months, let me ask you this question, what's your age already ?

You are starting to p!ss me off quite nicely, to be honest, "mate". (see no need to be platinium)

And yes, if i knew it was going to cost 75€, i would have returned that to nikki, no question about it, and just ask more "firmly" for a refund.

Edited by Blobzor

I guess you can't indeed, or understand it. So stop trying.

Let me understand you, this is 100% my fault, right ? The whole thing, the 5 month, the no-communication debacle (from ALL ENDS).

The watch got repaired (weeeh) before contacting me about the price, who does that ? I repeat, yes, i wouldn't get it repaired for that price.

And please, don't say we didn't try to contact him..that's just bs.

Let me ask you something, you work for domi or with him? that's how you treat customers ? I'm not your friend, and i don't plan to be. I'm a customer.

So either, you are affiliated with Domi, and your response is just crap or either you are fanboy, and then sorry, but i don't give a [censored] of what you think.

So yes, please send me the watch for free, NOT repaired,

I won't be able to answer this post anymore, as i don't want to go berserk. So here is what i'll do, contact nikki(already done, waiting for an answer) , collect the cash, pay domi, and end this.

From now, you can question my age, mentality, manhood, i won't answer anymore, fire at will.

Edited by Blobzor

Hey guys,

Sorry to come in on this at such a late stage, I haven't been doing too well and haven't been online!

I've answered Blobzor in email and will pay the full repair costs, I don't like the fact that he has had to go through all this, so I'll take the hit!

Just remember guys, when you buy from other members, you take responsibility for loss, breakages etc during transit. I agreed to go halves on repair with B because I genuinely think he's a good guy and I felt shit the watch arrived DOA. Most sellers won't refund you!!

I think we had a bit of a double whammy with this too, it would seem the PM's I sent Whatever123 must have gotten lost when we had the issues with the Forum. Obviously this just added oil to the water and made it even more murky than it already was!

Bottom line is this, Domi got the watch fixed and we have finally managed to reunite watch with username. The money will be transfered to B so he can pay Domi and get his watch back!

Hopefully everyone will be happy with this outcome?!

Sixx :bones:

What a great gesture, Sixx!

I have to add that I as a buyer would have been totally satisfied with a 50:50 solution. Damage in transit happens... but why should the seller cover all the costs? Splitting is fair imo.

Indeed,50/50 Is more than fair.

Really? All damage and risk is on the buyer? Is that just for Reps cuz of their dubious workings to begin with? I sell lots of gen watches on various forums and I guarantee my goods to arrive in as described condition - 100% my responsibility. The money didn't get to my account broken! I understand reps can be unpredictable this way, but of all the reps I've sold, if any one showed up DOA, I'd offer a full refund. Am I crazy? Customs risks are definitely something different altogether.

Glad this got worked out and Nikki did an honorable thing. His reputation further galvanized.

I've answered Blobzor in email and will pay the full repair costs, I don't like the fact that he has had to go through all this, so I'll take the hit!

Just remember guys, when you buy from other members, you take responsibility for loss, breakages etc during transit. I agreed to go halves on repair with B because I genuinely think he's a good guy and I felt [censored] the watch arrived DOA. Most sellers won't refund you!!

that's a very nice gesture - usually you have to fight to get at least half of the repair cost - which i think is unfair ...

cheers,

Frank

Really? All damage and risk is on the buyer? Is that just for Reps cuz of their dubious workings to begin with? I sell lots of gen watches on various forums and I guarantee my goods to arrive in as described condition - 100% my responsibility. The money didn't get to my account broken! I understand reps can be unpredictable this way, but of all the reps I've sold, if any one showed up DOA, I'd offer a full refund. Am I crazy? Customs risks are definitely something different altogether.

Glad this got worked out and Nikki did an honorable thing. His reputation further galvanized.

A 50/50 repair cost split in case of unfortunate damage during shipping is not "all risk on the buyer" in my book. I think it's a pretty fair solution to a rare problem (if securely packed).

However, if poorly packed then I'm all in for a 100% refund since the seller deliberately has taken big a risk. I have the same opinion if a parcel get lost when a seller ships without tracking number and not informing the buyer about it.

Gen watches on the other hand is a different thing IMO. Because then you can actually use the shipping insurance if parcel get lost or watch is broken upon arrival, which minimizes the risk for both parties.