When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer World (gmt)

Guest jdmdohcpower

Guest jdmdohcpower

Has anyone got this yet from trusty? If so how is the quality? Im thinking of getting one but a buddy has the gen and they pick at my reps so it would have to be really good.

Thanks

Has anyone got this yet from trusty? If so how is the quality? Im thinking of getting one but a buddy has the gen and they pick at my reps so it would have to be really good.

Thanks

I am very interested as well, looks like a nice watch and it's larger than the other Navitimers. I was able to get my hands on a gen dial for this watch recently in hopes of an dial exchange and might look to do a movement exchange down the road (but I've read that the hands do not match up on the newer Asian 7750s and the ETA 7750s - and I dont want to think about the complexities of ading a GMT function to a swiss movement). Hopefully someone can tell about the quality of the watch as a whole so it can push me over th edge to buy yet another rep.

I am very interested as well, looks like a nice watch and it's larger than the other Navitimers. I was able to get my hands on a gen dial for this watch recently in hopes of an dial exchange and might look to do a movement exchange down the road (but I've read that the hands do not match up on the newer Asian 7750s and the ETA 7750s - and I dont want to think about the complexities of ading a GMT function to a swiss movement). Hopefully someone can tell about the quality of the watch as a whole so it can push me over th edge to buy yet another rep.

the movement is the new 28,800 asian, the breitling logo should be gold instead of silver, it needs more ar coating and if i'm not mistakin the logo on the clasp is incorrect. you need to check that one because i don't remember exactly. ruby has the same watch cheaper and garuantee's delivery through customs with no extra cost to you if it doesn't make it.

Who is ruby? I have not yet delt with her. How do I find her?

Thanks

ruby is one of the dealers at rwi. she isn't listed here because there is a limit for some reason on how many dealers that can sell here.

her photo bucket is http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i94/ruby-replicas/ pass word is Ruby with a capitol R. e-mail is www.goldmedal88@126.com.

she lives in guanzhou where 99% of the reps are made and she knows all of the factories

she can get anything you want. she picks it up from the factory personally, inspects it and then sends you a picture of the actuall watch you are buying for your approval before she ships. there are no wrong shipments or something about the watch you were unaware of. if you don't see what you want just e-mail her a picture of what you want and she will get it. i have already talked to her about the world timer. she can get all of the colors. her cusomer service is second to none.

the movement is the new 28,800 asian, the breitling logo should be gold instead of silver, it needs more ar coating and if i'm not mistakin the logo on the clasp is incorrect. you need to check that one because i don't remember exactly. ruby has the same watch cheaper and garuantee's delivery through customs with no extra cost to you if it doesn't make it.

HK

Did Ruby tell you it is New Asia 7750 (28,800bph)? This is a 21,600bph movement on the Navitimer GMT. Misrepresentation by a dealer?

Andrew

HK

Did Ruby tell you it is New Asia 7750 (28,800bph)? This is a 21,600bph movement on the Navitimer GMT. Misrepresentation by a dealer?

Andrew

no she didn't. i was assuming that it was. all she told me was she could get all the avaliable colors. i wasn't that intrested in it because it has too many flaws for me.

the movement would be my mistake or misreprentation as you called it.

i am very glad that you brought that to my attention and corrected me because that certainly took that watch off my list for sure. i lightly thinking about one of those but i really want a tt navi. i just liked the size of the world timer. the fact that it has the old movement along with the other flaws i have already listed has for sure took that watch off my list.

thanks again, marc

Edited by hk45ca

My dial does have the gold logo and is stamped on - quite nice actually. Anyways, I believe the back of the case is incorrect per the Breitling website - and not sure about the buckle, perhaps it is incorrect - but the size of this model appeals to me as well. I will TOTALLY agree that the TT Navi is gorgeous, and it is quite difficult to pass up Trusty's great deal on this watch.

My dial does have the gold logo and is stamped on - quite nice actually. Anyways, I believe the back of the case is incorrect per the Breitling website - and not sure about the buckle, perhaps it is incorrect - but the size of this model appeals to me as well. I will TOTALLY agree that the TT Navi is gorgeous, and it is quite difficult to pass up Trusty's great deal on this watch.
the gmt i was wanting has the blue dial. it has a silver logo that is supposed to be gold.

My main concern with the Navitimer GMT is how the GMT funcation has been added to the Asian 7750 base movement. We've seen The Zigmeister's review recently of the GMT parts added to the 2836 in the latest Rolex GMT's.. they were crap.

The real watch incidently uses the ETA/Valjoux 7754 movement which is a factory built GMT version of the 7750.

If this watch was made with two improvements I would be all over it. I've seen the gen at my local CostCo and its a real big beauty.

Needs:

1. AR coated crystal (genuine sapphire of course! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

2. And more importantly a 28,800bph movement.

Of course if a Chronomat Evolution rep came I would also be all over that one too! HINT HINT! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

I totally agree with BigNasty......

this Breitling allways catches my interest amongst all the Navitimers and because I am now only used to BIG Watches (47mm), this 46mm beast will fit prefectly.

So it has to come with AR coating and NO lense effect crystal!!!!! and of course the new 7750b1.

ANDREW.......please read this.....bring it to us with a good new crystal, pleeeeeeaaaaase!!!!!! and the 7750b1 pleeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!

Waiting is......Theo :Jumpy:

Edited by PAM1A

Here are a couple of pics of my genuine World. If you ever have the opportunity to purchase the real thing I highly recommend it as it is one sweet watch. It appears even larger than its 46mm due to the lack of a bezel. Not a watch for skinny wristers.

EDIT

The genuine has a creme colored dial. The pics of Ruby's looks more white

130721-19320.jpg

130721-19321.jpg

130721-19322.jpg

130721-19323.jpg