When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh's New Dewitt Skeleton

bosk

Are Josh's new Dewitt skeletons fantasy models?

I saw something like it as a gen Dewitt but that was priced over 200K and it was a half skeleton dial.

BTW, the Dewitt tourbillons are beautiful watches (but priced at half a mill).

Even as a fantasy watch...Josh's new piece is a beautiful work of art :lol:

Are Josh's new Dewitt skeletons fantasy models?

I saw something like it as a gen Dewitt but that was priced over 200K and it was a half skeleton dial.

BTW, the Dewitt tourbillons are beautiful watches (but priced at half a mill).

Even as a fantasy watch...Josh's new piece is a beautiful work of art :lol:

looks really good and has a great movement! seagull lemania venus whatever it's a good reliable one that should last for years. Josh is a great guy to do business with. he will give you better service than your AD will :D

i love DeWitt...but like you said...they are little bit expensive and i'll never afford myself a gen...i saw the reps yesterday...and i like them...at the moment have no $$$ so i'll have to wait on ordering one of them...but i'll get it for sure...

130649-19339.jpg

130649-19340.jpg

realy? any proofs? :bangin:

We are given figure ABCDEF which is a union of segments in a plane. connects only to at point B, and point A is left unintersected. also connects to at C. also connects to at D. connects to at E. connects to no other segment and in fact, point F is left completely unintersected. Now since figure ABCDEF has two segments, and , which only connect with one other segment, it cannot be a polygon. For in a polygon, by definition, all segments intersect two others, one at each endpoint. Thus it is proven the movement is a 6947.