When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Flying 'B'

Usil

Why are the Breitling Flying 'B' watches so expensive? They were expensive when they first came out with the rep and I thought the price would eventually come down into the mid 300's but never has. Why not?

Usil

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried an original one of these on last Friday in Melbourne, Australia.

Man it is HUGE! Nothing understated about this baby .... stunning watch, but far too big for me. In fact I don't know how anyone would wear one ... it is a lump.

An absolutely stunning rep.... and once you see the dial you appreciate the extra dosh... relatively speaking that is... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

An absolutely stunning rep.... and once you see the dial you appreciate the extra dosh... relatively speaking that is... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The dial is absolutely stunning, as is the cristal. It´s curved, super clear, has great AR, I just love my Flying B.

I´m wearing it on a dark brown gator at the moment.

Trust me this wath is worth every cent.

True, it is huge, but if you can sport a Super Avenger, you can sport a Flying B 8) .

Drolson

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody want`s to sell Flayin B to me in EU ?:D:D

I like big watch`s, probably Flaying B is slightly too out of correct design( or is it just my eye`s) - Really nice watch, dial ja watch front face, hour markers are huge but sub dials are tiny... I have to accustomize with that probably

Edited by sul