When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yesterday a long awaited package arrived...guess what's in it...

LeSentier

Thank you - I am considering a dark brown gator with white stitching. Or grain brown leather instead, because I will receive a black IWC rep strap in the next days.

Other strap suggestions?

I think the blue gator might be really nice indeed. Here is a beauty from the watch boy clan.

Blue gator strap

I wonder how kevlar would look on this gorgeous piece.

Enjoy the watch, it's definitely a winner! :good:

- R

Dear friends, thank you for your kind words. Try to take better pics during the WE, and before my wife kills me (because I have bought another watch, instead of collecting funds for our summer holidays, hehe...I guess I didn't tell her about my 16520 project...did I?)

Urbanshogun: I don't mind of course, but compared to picking one up from an AD, it was a steal. For details just ask Concepta. This one goes for €1.000+, but it is all gen!

For god's sake - a watch that slips under a cuff...if you ever wore an AP sec@12 you know what I mean.

Not too sporty, not too occassional not too small - just perfect! Thanks concepta, also for your perfect aftersales service! It's top!!!

So, here's one box,lume and the wristie.

Cheers,J

b2a5f919-6623-4828.jpg

b2a5f919-6640-abb0.jpg

b2a5f919-6655-dfc7.jpg

b2a5f919-666c-586d.jpg

b2a5f919-667d-4692.jpg

If he can do one sans gen movement and case I think I might just be able to afford one.

This watch is an inner wrist piece IMO.

It's truly a unsung design classic, congrats on the piece. Wear it well.

pm Concepta, he can do some variations of gen and non-gen pieces to suit your price range