When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG technical "problems"?

OSRep

MP reported this problem yesterday. After a brief investigation, it seems that a lot of feedback has been left and the people have been getting an error-message. Despite the error-message, it would still appear that the feedback had been left. I don't know when or how this started, but the problm is that every feedback left, will get it's own unique ID, to keep track of which feedback ID belongs to which user. Apparently, all feedback left for a while, has been getting the same ID (id=0), so when I deleted 1 feedback thread, it actually deleted all feedback left with id=0 and apparently this was for a lot of members. I am looking int the problem now, but I cannot tell when it will be solved. The only thing I do know is that when things are fixed, you will have to contact people to leave feedback again, if your feedback is gone. :(

Yeah, my last feedback now shows as received on: 14 Jul 2009 - 15:48 :p

But as mentioned, it still shows as 40+ feedback, same as before the mass deletion, strange. I don't think I can remember the people who left me feedback going back to the summer of 2009 :lol:

Best of luck with the fix :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Blablablabla, hands on your heart, who the f@ck needs feedback on rwg?

This is solid, rock n' rolla forum, if we see something fishy we JUMP right on it!!!

• 2 weeks later...