When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watch storage cases

tessa

Where do you live tessa? There is a guy who does great ones in the UK, he sells on Ebay too.

Do a search on Ebay for watch cases/boxes/storage, and it will come up with something where you live I would guess!

Sixx :bones:

Where do you live tessa? There is a guy who does great ones in the UK, he sells on Ebay too.

Do a search on Ebay for watch cases/boxes/storage, and it will come up with something where you live I would guess!

Norway i will do a search :)

Maybe a multi-watch box instead of a single pillow box would sell better. Also, perhaps not a LV signature travel case .. it's a bit feminine .. LV leather could possibly go over better with the men here.

Having been through a number of expensive boxes I ultimately decided on the lower cost 8 watch boxes from the dealers. The watches lay flat. If you are keeping a large number of watches you can have multiple boxes in the same storage space as one large box and your watches lay flat. So you are better preserving those expensive straps since they are not permanently buckled in around a ring. For me it also allows me to keep my watches ordered by brand and to carry up to 8 watches at a time when going on a long trip or a GTG. Here is the link from Andrew's site but all the cartel dealers carry them.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108&products_id=5556

Having been through a number of expensive boxes I ultimately decided on the lower cost 8 watch boxes from the dealers. The watches lay flat. If you are keeping a large number of watches you can have multiple boxes in the same storage space as one large box and your watches lay flat. So you are better preserving those expensive straps since they are not permanently buckled in around a ring. For me it also allows me to keep my watches ordered by brand and to carry up to 8 watches at a time when going on a long trip or a GTG. Here is the link from Andrew's site but all the cartel dealers carry them.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108&products_id=5556

So you are better preserving those expensive straps since they are not permanently buckled in around a ring. Is this issue? Do they last longer laying flat? :mellow:

Pelican Cases are great! i got a small one but it really depends on how many watches " they have bigger sizes" you want to put in there & the best thing its indestructible! price wise is very reasonable. :D

DSCN7589.jpg

LOL :thumbsupsmileyanim: Im not carrying around a atomic bomb

So you are better preserving those expensive straps since they are not permanently buckled in around a ring. Is this issue? Do they last longer laying flat? :mellow:

It isn't that the straps last longer per se. It just means you don't have that metal buckle leaving its mark on the strap as the metal contacts the leather (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) and nor is the buckle set on the wrong hole as is often the case.

Maybe a multi-watch box instead of a single pillow box would sell better. Also, perhaps not a LV signature travel case .. it's a bit feminine .. LV leather could possibly go over better with the men here.

You mean like these?....

Ken

You mean like these?....

Ken

Can't believe I never knew you sold these Ken?! I hope this will be a good ad for them as some of them sound stunning!!

Tessa, I would go with Ken, excellent after service and you know you ain't going to be getting rubbish!! (Ps, the piano wood box sounds awesome, jump on that one!!)