When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vootzilla - A new strapmaking star in the making..

burnz

allow me to first state the disclaimer that in no way am i affiliated with voot nor have any commercial interests with him. i am just a very satisfied customer after receiving his strap creations. i'm not certain if vootzilla is active on RWG, but i'm sure you can look him up easily on a couple of the other usual rep forums, and also on Risti accessories section.

bought the original tan textured strap and a nubuck JV strap from voot a few weeks back. finally had the chance to mate them with my 005K, and i am simply blown away. someone else here has previously done a short review on the tan textured strap, so i shall skip it by just saying it's one beauty of a strap.

now, i wanna talk to you about the nubuck JV, which has such a beautiful texture and so soft it wears like butter. love the raw edges on the strap as well and i can already foresee this to be a keeper that i can easily pair with a variety of PAMs that I have now and also those that i will own in future.

and the price of these straps are just ridiculously great value for money. i have Simona, San Dave, Mario Paci, Kaktus etc straps in my drawer, and that's where they're staying for now as my voot straps are definitely the flavor of the month.

words just don't do them enough justice, so i'll let the pictures do the talking (thanks also in part to the amazing new Samsung EX1 camera that is now my go-to gadget for watch photography). enjoy!

SAM_8129.jpg

SAM_8131.jpg

SAM_8132.jpg

SAM_8134.jpg

SAM_8136.jpg

The 'JV' or Jules Verne strap refers to a very specific type of strap released by Panerai which is characterized by a croc/gator grained strap being processed to look like a nubuck strap. These straps (which are very nice) are not Croc/gators and therefore not JV-style straps. Thought it was important to clarify

The 'JV' or Jules Verne strap refers to a very specific type of strap released by Panerai which is characterized by a croc/gator grained strap being processed to look like a nubuck strap. These straps (which are very nice) are not Croc/gators and therefore not JV-style straps. Thought it was important to clarify

thanks, I always wondered what JV meant, and now I know!

the_more_you_know.jpg

• 2 weeks later...