When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone own both a SubC and a DSSD

Is there anyone who owns both a decent quality (not 21j) Ceramic sub and a cartel (sometimes incorrectly referred to as noobfactory) DSSD?

Sorry but the ETZ/trevor V5 (very different bracelets)and other $88 one won't do for this comparison.

I have a small favour to ask... Are the glide lock clasps same length? No need to get out the calipers, just a comparison by eye will be fine.

Thanks in advance :)

Now you have me wondering if they are the same length or not. They are infact completely different clasps in the way they function. The guidelock on the DSSD is much more complex than the Submariner. For me, the DSSD clasp look too long. I cant remember what the clasp on the new SubC looks like in comparison.

Yeah the reason I'm wondering is becuase one of the biggest tells on the dssd is the thumb indent on the clasp. Its too poorly defined and shallow. On the subC reps it seems very sharp. If a swap is at all possible (even if the guts of the clasp have to be swapped) it would be a good mod.