When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

177M QC Pics

Lobster

Hi All,

I just received my QC pics for my 177M. I sat on the fence for a while but I always wanted a Ti Pam so I thought why the heck not. I know some feel that it's insane to pay extra for this watch, but I feel that the extra 100 bucks or so for a gen croc is not too bad.

Let the pics do the talking :)

post-28264-0-59395200-1305405392.jpg

post-28264-0-73722400-1305405408.jpg

post-28264-0-88926600-1305405427.jpg

I don't find anything too annoying in terms of inaccuracy on this piece. The strap is gorgeous, no?

I have heard people complain about the CG Lever pin being a little too pointy. Seems like mine is ok, but I have found this gen pic as well which does not have a smooth lever pin (that's what it's called right) either.

post-28264-0-91195900-1305405436.jpg

And just a shot of the Gen back. The movement on mine has a different shock absorber and of course we know about the dagger. But again the strap look awesome! :p

post-28264-0-89067200-1305405447.jpg

• Like 1

Ti does darken between cleanings. Also ... the gen CG lever is slightly recessed into the CG ... I think sometimes people's expectations of a Gen watch is pure fantasy.

Then they compare their fantasy against the rep they buy, and are not happy.

I agree guys, this recent rep Pam revolution is awesome, but what I think really gave this revolution it's super spark is the pricing which is very consumer friendly. I have never heard of people putting themselves on waiting lists with our dealers just get specific Pam models. Great great move!

The strap btw is the standard "new" croc strap that the dealers are offering for the 177M. I suppose you can order those perhaps even separately or request a dealer to send one out to you with a Pam purchase.

Lol you're right bro, would be nice if we could have some input on the strap size. Fortunately so far, all straps from the rep factories have fit me like a glove but if they are going to invest into proper quality straps, they ought to have more options. I mean they can have this as a side business. $100 here and there for good quality croc rep Pam straps is pretty cool.