When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sex ratio

greekgod

Dear members,

Without getting sexist and politically incorrect ... I was wondering whether this niche hobby is confined mostly to men? Would the older members have a better idea as to what the boy:girl ratio is on here?

I am sure they produce as many womens watches as they do for men, however the amount of reps for girls is far less than that of men on most of the leading trade site associated to the forum.

Not politically incorrect at all, there are a few of the females around on watch forums but it is a rarity.

Two things, 1. Women, don't exactly appreciate watches per se, they do however like shiny things and brand names (hence the watch market for them!)

2. Women don't have the attention span to appreciate automatic movements, they are not technically minded enough to be dealing with them, hence they

are quartz people pure and simple.

;)B)

Most women are more into jewelry than watches. For men a watch is mostly the only accesoire they wear. Personally I don't know one woman who cares about watches...

Additionally, one of the most important things in the rep game is modding which isn't a girl's thing as well I guess. :)

Any women here at all?

Most women are more into jewelry than watches. For men a watch is mostly the only accesoire they wear. Personally I don't know one woman who cares about watches...

Additionally, one of the most important things in the rep game is modding which isn't a girl's thing as well I guess. :)

Any women here at all?

So true..

Friend of mine bought this Santos for wife and then was forced to modd it..with real rocks :bangin:

IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

and pams...

That she was.

I just posted on your profile about not seeing you around here, and if it was going to take us talking about your uneven balls to hear from you again. All of a sudden here you are! :lol:

Edited by P4GTR