When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santo 100 XL

rckh

rckh--the gen gator with that watch is a must. one of my favs.

alanytical--is that a gen kevlar strap? looks really good.

:pimp:

100% agree! The rep straps are real piece of shxt. But I can't found any source to get a pair of gator straps to replace them. Seems HKTan is no longer on the forum or Is he still in business? I don't know. I did search via internet but can't found any online straps vendor can provide Gen gator strap. Any Idea or any direction can guide me?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Edited by rckh

100% agree! The rep straps are real piece of shxt. But I can't found any source to get a pair of gator straps to replace them. Seems HKTan is no longer on the forum or Is he still in business? I don't know. I did search via internet but can't found any online straps vendor can provide Gen gator strap. Any Idea or any direction can guide me?

Best Regards,

Raymond

I've read from other members that you should be able to walk into a Cartier boutique and ask for a replacement strap for your Santos 100. Obviously don't wear a replica going in there, and it wouldn't hurt if you dressed nice. They sell here for around $325-$375USD. There is a Hong Kong Boutique page here.

Very nice looking watch, congrats.

It's been a while since I look at this one...

I mean, not the XL, the regular Santos 100.

I remember discussions about the dial of the regular one :)

Is there a good accurate one out there now that wouldn't be an XL?

Cheers

Stephane

• 2 weeks later...

a little too big for the OP's wrist though

Vuggy i know your name means A cavity, void or large pore in a rock that is commonly lined with mineral precipitates (are you and OMEGA man?)... but please give us a little smile ;)