When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor 7032 crown! Where to get one

dutchguy2

I just got the DW 7032 which was for sale on the sales corner. Lovely watch and all as promised in the sales post.

On thing the seller mentioned was that the stem was cut to short. This isn't the case it is just a faulty crown. I think that the spring is just to weak and causes that the crown is just turning freely without turning the stem. I've tried with an other crown and all went well but this crown, from a sub, did not fit the tube.

So, what crown do I need and where to source?

Thank you for your help.

As far as I know, you will need a 24-700 crown. You can find some on the bay. Not sure if the tube of DW case will accept a gen crown. The gen tube you need is ref. 24-700-0. You can find those on ebay but they are quite expensive.

If I remember well someone on tgis forum used a yuki tube with gen crown and it works well.

Same here, not able to pm you.

Thank you for your kind offer.

Don't know what the value is of a gen 24-700 and don't know if it will fit the DW case without a new tube.

Obvious you will know the value of the crown but do you happen to know if it will fit without modification?

Maybe you can pm me!