When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have ordered a De Ville Hour Vision

Akilles

Hi. I can't really get understand the colour on this watch. It's AR-coated so it's hard to see the correct colour. It says silver/white but on every picture I see it looks more gold/bronze. Im talking about the circle in the dial. What do experts think? The first picture is from Watcheden and the other one is on the watch will get (from a big/great dealer here on RWG).

post-16774-0-61029800-1306087564.jpg

post-16774-0-89020900-1306087667.jpg

Edited by Akilles

I do not know the color of the black dial. The white dial has a matte silver ring with polished silver hour indices

It looks like the color of the camera and the shirt the photographer is wearing are reflecting in the watch

It looks like Champagne color hands and dial rings ... but that is a guess. Colors can be so wrong in digital photos.

I sure hope it's a photo illusion and not champange colour or else it't worse than a 15 dollar replica. Maybe double AR-coating makes can make dials look different from real life?

A very hard watch to rep. I own the GEN, and with the Sapphire Sides, Back, and date window position, these are tough to pull off.

post-19479-0-79031600-1306107356.jpg

That's true! I know the movement is very special on the gen and that the reps are poor when it comes to the back on the dial where you can see the details on the movement. But I really did't think that the colour of silver and champange would be hard for a factory to separate? I mine will have the "happy feet" on the logo ;(