When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Back!

Hi All,

Hows things going. Thought I should make a post here to re-introduce myself to the newer members and say hi to the oldies that I see are still here ;)

I've been moving around a lot with work recently, so when I do frequent the boards, it's usually a flying visit. However, I'm now more settled in one location and am hoping to spark my love of watches again....

If I'm completely honest, I got bored with buying watches, and was quite happy with the small collection I had. However, what I do miss is the interaction with the forum members and writing reviews of watches that I enjoy.

I see that there are still some good super reps coming along, and it's great to see that they finally released a good base Pam!? Where is that Omega Speedmaster that we were promised though? :(

My collection at the moment is a gen Tag Bourne, a gen SMP quartz, and the rep Tag 500m.

As I mentioned in ealier in this post, I'm on the hunt for a watch(es) that will re-spark my interest in the collecting hobby again.

I think that taking some time out has really allowed me to focus on the watches I really want, rather than buying and selling loads to try them all out.

So what do I have my eye on......

Breitling Seawolf, Rolex WM9 (hard to get now!?), and still the gen IWC Portuguese (one day!!)

Anyway, it's good to be back, and I look forward to the great interaction that I had with you all before my Lord Lucan style disappearance.

All the best,

b16a2

Thanks guys, really good to be back and posting...on the hunt for my first rep buy in a long time!

@ RW - it's a good point, but the Portuguese is the one watch I'd have to have as the real thing.....just a shame it's so far out of my price range, I'll keep saving those pennies :)