When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lange 1

xxl17

In many ways it is a shame to make a replica of Lange 1....to me the Lange and Söhne watches are just too beautiful to be properly repped...when I started collecting replicas I was looking and looking for a Lange replica and all I found was crap and missspellings :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I guess the Lange 1815 is a reasonably good Lange replica

32167268.png

The large date window has been the stumbling point for Lange 1 reps. There have been a number of attempts, but no rep has ever come close to getting this right & the typically standard-sized (small) date window is a dead giveaway of fakes. Although not 1 of my favorite models, the most accurate Lange rep I have seen is the Grand Arkade in rose with a black dial (this combination is a custom order in the gen). Depending on the date (some dates have alignment problems), it is usually close enough to pass from an arm's length away

grand_arkade0371.jpg

grandarkadeback0051.jpg

Otherwise, select a model without a date complication & be aware that the angles/edges on the gens are more articulated than on the reps.