When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM312 Ultimate version. Anybody got it?

bolido2000

Just contacted Tony and he said the PAM312 ultimate version is available for purchase!! Anybody knows what the differences are with the "best/V2" version? V2 already look amazingly good in wheaton26 thread.

Dude! Pictures or it never happened!!!

Atr you sure it's not the same watch? I didn't realize multiple factories were working on the 312 simultaneously? Check the caseback and the movement engraving, surest ID of version.

Why do you need an "ultimate" version when the one for sale is more or less spot on aside from the movement? :p

What's you guys opinion regarding the "sandwitch" effect? I know some of the PAM experts were complaining that the reps look too flat compared to the gens. In these pics the sandwitch effect looks pretty good to my untrained eyes

What's you guys opinion regarding the "sandwitch" effect? I know some of the PAM experts were complaining that the reps look too flat compared to the gens. In these pics the sandwitch effect looks pretty good to my untrained eyes

Dude... Buy the watch already and stop worrying so much!