When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Manual Lemania vs 7750

pwygant

Greetings,

I have never purchased a watch with the manual Lemania movement and I am not too sure how they compare to the 7750 that I have? I tried to search for Lemania but people mostly just comment that they are reliable. Does this movement require winding every day and do they mostly keep time pretty good?

Any info sure would be appreciated.

//Cheers!

Edited by pwygant

i have watches with both of the mvt that you've mentioned...both works just fine...the lemania is great, keeps excellent time...the PR lasts for 51 hours...

you won't regret if you get yourself a watch with the lemania mvt!

Thank you both.. That was easy. Away we go!

//Cheers!

Depends upon what You want..

If you want a true 3 subdial chronograph, go 7753.

It that's too expensive for you, go 7750b1 and get it lubed by The Zigmeister,..

it has his thumbs up, which is a recommendation that's as good as it gets in the rep world.

If a Two Sub is fine for you, you can't go wrong with a Venus copy.. they run like Big Ben.

I would suggest however that you go Patek, Valc or Lange, as I view any faux functions

on a watch just one more thing that screams fake,... however if it doesn't bother you,

go for a speedy, close your eyes and get that 12hr leg, castrated, Ouch ! :wounded1:

Hi,

This is a Panerai Flyback!

Depends upon what You want..

If you want a true 3 subdial chronograph, go 7753.

It that's too expensive for you, go 7750b1 and get it lubed by The Zigmeister,..

it has his thumbs up, which is a recommendation that's as good as it gets in the rep world.

If a Two Sub is fine for you, you can't go wrong with a Venus copy.. they run like Big Ben.

I would suggest however that you go Patek, Valc or Lange, as I view any faux functions

on a watch just one more thing that screams fake,... however if it doesn't bother you,

go for a speedy, close your eyes and get that 12hr leg, castrated, Ouch ! :wounded1:

Hi,

This is a Panerai Flyback!

I see, in that case, if reliability is most important, go for the Lemania,.. I did.

I don't know if the 7750 in this model is 7750b1 or not, so I didn't take the chance.

Just received it yesterday..and it's a beauty !

Yes they do require winding, but probably every other day, and yes they keep excellent time.

Plus they are less expensive...

Good luck I hope we have helped you.

PAM192 in titanium has a lemania/venus copy movement. I think so does that PAM163 and the PAM147. 147 has 3 subdials and the 6 o'clock one is (like the Speedy version) not part of the chrono function and instead moves in sync with the hour hand.