When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HTC Wildfire S?

whoever

Morning all!

I'm looking for a new cell, but not sure, don't want to buy Apple agaaaaain, allready have almost everything from them. Does anybody has some experience with it? Does it work with a Mac? Is it better then a blackberry? (The BB is without any doubt the best mobile i had)

Thanks for your thoughts... :drinks:

post-29734-0-62007400-1307599765.jpg

I have an HTC Desire and love it... Fast and smooth operation, doesn't miss a beat and have had it powered up for about 2 months now (try that with an iPhone LOL)

Just make sure you get something to manage the power, because battery life is pretty dismal without power management

• 3 weeks later...

Morning all!

I'm looking for a new cell, but not sure, don't want to buy Apple agaaaaain, allready have almost everything from them. Does anybody has some experience with it? Does it work with a Mac? Is it better then a blackberry? (The BB is without any doubt the best mobile i had)

I have an HTC Desire HD. I use 'sync-mate' to sync it with my iMac 2011. The free version only does calendar & contacts but that's all I need. Copies to iCal & address book with no problems.

http://www.sync-mac.com/

I had a HTC Hero, now a Desire S. I felt that the Desire HD was a tad too big for slipping into a jeans pocket etc.

Anyway, a colleague has a Wildfire, and to be honest, i don't rate it as well as the Hero! The screen quality isn't as smooth or sharp.

The Desire S, on the other hand, is a very good handset. I'm very happy with mine, no issues so far. (knock on wood) The large screen is a big Positive, especially for web browsing, gaming and of course, SMS typing where the larger 'keypad' is an improvement.

I had a HTC Hero, now a Desire S. I felt that the Desire HD was a tad too big for slipping into a jeans pocket etc.

Anyway, a colleague has a Wildfire, and to be honest, i don't rate it as well as the Hero! The screen quality isn't as smooth or sharp.

The Desire S, on the other hand, is a very good handset. I'm very happy with mine, no issues so far. (knock on wood) The large screen is a big Positive, especially for web browsing, gaming and of course, SMS typing where the larger 'keypad' is an improvement.

And there´s also a differences between the Wildfire and Wildfire S.

I have a Hero, had it since it was released, and I´m happy with it.

I´m thinking of getting a new one, and it will be Android again... I love Google :-)

Morning all!

Here´s one for ya :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TAG Heuer Link