When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watcheden

pane

have anyone bought from EU at watcheden?

i want o buy the following :

http://www.watcheden.net/iphone-new-style-jailbreak--inch-capacitive-multi-touch-screen-wifi-java--memory-in-phone-gravity-inducer-fm-radio-unlocked-i-65925-p-1.html

have anyone of you a cellphone like this and how danger is it to order from Germany at these webshop regarding the customs???

1.jpg

I don't know what to tell you regarding your questions but when it comes to phones, I'd be hesitant to purchase one from WatchEden or other rep site. If it were me and I only had a certain budget to work with, I'd look to purchase something else that met your needs from a reputable site. The last thing I'd want to worry about in an emergency is if my WatchEden phone was going to help me or not. :g:

have anyone bought from EU at watcheden?

i want o buy the following :

http://www.watcheden...-65925-p-1.html

have anyone of you a cellphone like this and how danger is it to order from Germany at these webshop regarding the customs???

I f buying this phone - iPhone-clone - my concern would not be customs risk (at all), it would be functionality.

As I already bought a Nokia clone in Thailand I have tried this, and my concerns are:

It was a 3-sim phone excellent on vacation, being able to use both cheap local sim and other people being able to reach me on my "home" number.

That was excellent - all sims worked at the same time - and this is the ONLY reason I would buy a replica cell phone (at this time).

Why? The software on these replica phones are not iOS/Apple, symbian, Android or just simple Nokia or SonyEricsson software.

This means you have no glossary for SMS(txting) and you are 15 years back in functionality. The rest of the software is nothing like

phones today at all.

If you want to buy this phone to look cool and just use it as a phone (ie just calling whistling.gif) - buy it!

Of course you might be disappointed because even address book might not be remotely similar to present phones.

And the phone might not look so cool unsure.gif

Of course the price is also quite high on this one - I would rather buy a cheap used 1G iPhone instead of this.

I am now using an Android phone, which I love and prefer over iPhone. However i would gladly get any used iPhone

over this one.

As I said in the beginning - the customs risk would be the last of my concern!