When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok never mind, I do not want to offend anyone :)

chad

Yes! It is probably true that some are making a lot of money on this forum. I agree in principle that everyone (provided having been member for a while) should be treated equally but certainly I do not agree with the statement that "People should be able to selling things for whatever they like in peace"....I beleive that there should be freedom of speech to comment on sales (and everything else)....and the main reason for this forum is to warn us against people that want to rip us off (old members or not).

Thanks for raising these important questions :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gunnar :drinks:

I see it's just been edited while I was typing so cool to leave it, but if you see an issue where you think someone is getting ripped off, just say it. I think that's what the forum is all about.

I personally don't see a connection with that and the first weeks of the forum five years ago. Everyone was 'new' five years ago.

Peace. :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Gotta love grandpa Simpson!! Where did you get that animation?

:lol:

I think its HOME( R ) made, dave is a crazy f@ck and onely god knows what he can do!

Wtf, im here in this topic again!!!

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz