When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need an advice... 26 or 009?

basketbob951

By all accounts the 26 is an awesome watch , but Sandwich and destro may work not well for you.

DSN's newer PVD watches look to be of fantastic quality in terms of PVD CG, Crowns etc but for me the Pre-V/A sunken Lume look just doesn't work for me and think its something that you should consider if you actually like as it is an acquired taste, people will pontificate about the wonders of a FGD dial , and as brilliant as they are , its not a style I appreciate enough to get all excited over.

If I was on the look out for a Black PAM I would consider a new DSN case and perhaps either a A/B series 004 and 009 or even a 195. These watches I think are much more versatile than either of your 2 suggestions, Its just my 2 cents but its worth considering what you are really after.

alim0431.jpg

There's always a 028 as well

p8083977.jpg

026 : Good out of the box rep. Excellent price. But Destro CG and movement could be a prob.

009 : Pretty good out of the box but a new dial/hand job may be needed (FGD dial + hands) if you really want this rep to pop.

+1 or you can wait like I am for the 360 :)

Edited by Bato69