When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Sub VS BK TW best Sub

danielv2000

I have owned and reviewed both. Keep in mind that v1 came out much earlier, and the one I reviewed was the base watch. Not quite sure what mods BK performs for them.

WM9 v1 Sub (aka TW Best)

WM9 v2 Sub

WM9 v2 is superior in every sense, besides the bracelet SELs (which are superior on v1).

Best possible combo: v2 with v1 SELs.

small.jpg

By-Tor, thanks. I have re-read your reviews many times since joining this wonderful community. I had not realized the WM9 v1 was a TW Best.

I believe the new BK offering offers the super-Lume option and he does shave the CGS. He acknowledges in his offering the solid mid links which I guess one could live with or just swap out the bracelet.

Thanks.this clears things up a whole lot!

I already heard about this but I do not remember it is explained somewhere on this forum. Would you mine sharing how solid endlinks can be swapped?

Can be done at home but you need the correct tools otherwise you damage the links. I would just take the bracelet to a local watchmaker, he will change in a few mins for a few pennies i'm sure....

Cheers

P.