When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from SoCal

Hello all!

Was referred to this forum by members at the RPF (Replica Prop Forum), and thought I'd get involved over here.

Have been a watch fiend since I was a young child, interested in my father's and grandfather's watches. I have a small collection of genuine brand watches, and a few replicas. Living close to Tijuana has afforded me the opportunity to check out some cheap ones. Not nice like what I see described here. Am looking forward to learning more about the world of reps here!

Welcome fellow SoCal resident! I'm sure you will find a wealth of valuable info here.

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link. I have taken it to the mod team to see if we can start cleaning up some of the links that are left over from the old domain name. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey g60racer!

Welcome to the forum buddy; you have picked the BEST place to learn about the replica watch industry, buy some amazing watches and most importantly make some fantastic new friends. :)

If you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Cheers,

Angus