When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Favorite Gen - I Need This High End Rep-ed

fotoman

just got back from a caribbean cruise

this is where i get to actually go around try on different watches - i have to say that the Kirk Freeport store in Grand Caymen is AMAZING they have a super collection of patek, iwc, zenith, breitling, they even have some VC and panerai

so - we all know there are some watches that look great in the photos and blah on the wrist- and some vice versa

I got to try on the iwc portugese - and that - made me realize i don't want one at all - :) compared by breit bently to the real deal and except for the date font- although they didn't have a red faced one -in fact i got comments on it that its very rare - anyone know if there is a gen red face?

So - back to the point - i have always loved the new Zenith Chronomaster XXT open face 45 mm

but i first got to try it on this last week WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

OMFG this is the most perfect watch ever - its a mix of sport, style eligance luxury, class,

its huge - and is just so kick ass looking, if someone could say pick a watch anyone - this would be my top choice if i just could choose one.

this is the first gen that i would even consider starting to save money for.

I don't want - i NEED this one :) so - how bout a "new generation" high quality rep of this - the decoration on the movement is really not a big deal - i think this is very do-able

you can find them online in the low 5's - so - how bout it guys - one of the dealers want to submit this to a factory? :)

i didn't take thsee photos and they wouldn't let me shoot in the building for security but its very difficult to find photos that do this watch justice - these come close

133094-18733.jpg

much more from my cruise later this week :)

you can find them online in the low 5's - so - how bout it guys - one of the dealers want to submit this to a factory? :)

Sounds like you had an awesome trip! Can't wait to see more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is one of my favourite watches as well, if I was in the market for a genuine dress, this would be my hands down choice by a long shot...

It is everything watches for me, from the shape of the case, the dial, to the open window... and the movement is the indisputed best chrono on the production market.

For making a rep of this, unfortunately I don't believe they would come close, the movement makes this watch and I can't see them coming out with that in the near future.

The prices on this watch is not unreasonable at all... Here's a bunch for sale:

http://www.collectorstime.com/zenith.htm

Sounds like you had an awesome trip! Can't wait to see more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is one of my favourite watches as well, if I was in the market for a genuine dress, this would be my hands down choice by a long shot...

It is everything watches for me, from the shape of the case, the dial, to the open window... and the movement is the indisputed best chrono on the production market.

For making a rep of this, unfortunately I don't believe they would come close, the movement makes this watch and I can't see them coming out with that in the near future.

The prices on this watch is not unreasonable at all... Here's a bunch for sale:

http://www.collectorstime.com/zenith.htm

I really wouldn't care if the watch actually functioned as a chrono

whoever uses that anyway :) nice site though 3500

I might be able to sell my whole rep coollection and buy it :)