When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean 2011 -- 44mm!

slask111

that is a nice rendition of the current diver...the dial looks a lot less crammed since its 44mm...and have to think its thickness is closer to the steelfish than the skyland... :good:

as for it being repped, only time will tell......... :whistling:

Is this a Steelfish replacement? If it is, it's a terrible downgrade from the Fish (which still remains my all time favorite diver watch).

Absolutely horrendous Invicta-like dial & bezel. All originality and "Breitlingsque" design is gone. :thumbdown:

I like this model too. The dial is more Breitling-looking than the 42mm version, but i think that the chrono is way too busy.... and that orange!! yuk!

for me, Non-chrono with yellow accents :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As Andreww said elsewhere, if they do use a genuine piece, it'll take a year to get a proper super-rep out of it. We saw that with the low-end copies of the Abyss42 about 6 months ago.

hey By-Tor, would you like the 44 if it had a more traditional steel bezel? Or even a ceramic one??

Is this a Steelfish replacement? If it is, it's a terrible downgrade from the Fish (which still remains my all time favorite diver watch).

Absolutely horrendous Invicta-like dial & bezel. All originality and "Breitlingsque" design is gone. :thumbdown:

+1,000,000. This better not be the replacement for our beloved Fish, but some thing tells me it is as this seems to be the general direction of Breitling lately. This watch looks very cheap.

hey By-Tor, would you like the 44 if it had a more traditional steel bezel? Or even a ceramic one??

No... I don't think so. There's nothing I like about it. Besides Pro bracelet and the case. :D

If it was a woman, you'd need a lot of booze to drink her pretty.

+1,000,000. This better not be the replacement for our beloved Fish, but some thing tells me it is as this seems to be the general direction of Breitling lately. This watch looks very cheap.

This is all well and good. You guys and your steelfish. Sure, this is an excellent rep. But the great lume dots have never liked me. The new Super Ocean is a matter of taste. And I like it and hope, they will come soon.