When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

mbw X The Zigmeister X franken 1665

urbanshogun

Thanks for the kind words. It's a correct beat swiss movement with silver date wheel. MBW dial with The Zigmeister lume and pearl on the bezel. Cartel case ( copy of mbw) and gen superdome, crown, tube, springbars, and correct 93150 bracelet and 580 endlinks.

Edited by urbanshogun

Nice watch!

Looks great!

Any pics of the back of it? I'd like to see the clasp and end links if you get a chance.

So this is the PT movement with the PT datewheel with the left justification?

Not sure if the it's the crown guards distorting the proportions, but the crown looks too think to be gen.

Hard to tell from the pics, but does The Zigmeister's lume have texture to it? It looks amazing from what I can see in the pics!

Enjoy it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's a nickel plated 2486 iirc, the slowbeat one. I've never seen rep 'swiss' nickel plated movements. I don't know much about the datewheel, apart from the 3s and 6s are correct; if that's something PT did then it may very well be the PT datewheel, as I think the case came from him.

The Members from whom the watch came from are fairly highly regarded, so it's unlikely it (the crown) was mis-sold to me. Also, the coronet is perfect, and the crown/tube gasket system is exactly like the gen, and it opens and closes perfectly. Thanks for your concern though :).

There is texture to the lume, but it's not too much. When I fish out the proper camera I can take some macro shots, and shots of the clasp and endlinks of course (they are rep btw).

EDIT: here's some pictures that you requested, including one for myself ;)http://imgur.com/a/CCgLp

my personal favourite;

93npN.jpg

Edited by urbanshogun