When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One or the other..

sempire

They are both really great, I always wanted Ti so I went for the 177M. It feels and looks phenomenal. But now I also want the SS version, so it'll be next lol :p

Besides the Ti, are there much differences. There are so many coming out that i'm confused.

The noob use a more "workhorse" movement and some argue the case is better, but imo the H-Factory Pams have been made very well and can be worn out of the box 100%.

And as mentioned, both SS and Ti M Series are very similar and the difference will be obviously the metal, but the new 111M also has a cosmetically enhanced movement with the new platinum bridges etc and a swandagger.

But don't let this be the sole justification of one over the other. Go for what LOOKS better to you.

Well, this may sound self serving as I am selling my 111J at the moment, but as a Panerai Nut who has multiple gen Panerai. I was thoroughly impressed with the 111J. I had been out of the rep game for a while and was so curious that i decided to order one of these "super reps" as a daily beater. The 111J is uncannily similar to Genuine. For me though, I have all stainless polished Gen Luminor's (112 and 000)so having never owned a Ti watch....I think im going to give the new 177 a try.