When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Group Buy, El Closes The Gap.....!

Richard Tracy

Sorry if I incomodate someone, but I think this issue with the font and the AR coating is a little bit...... you understand me.

First, I know nobody that looks what is really the font of a watch, when is looking a watch, and not looking if the watch is a fake or not.

I see the watch (this concrete) in the shops here in Stuttgart (just two have it), and I NEVER look at the font, becuase what I like is the watch. Even if someone looks at my watch, she/he will never look at the font and say.... "uhm, the correct Ingenieur have a more bold font..." first because is a 5000€ watch, and second because nobody knows the fonts of the 20 different IWC watches (and 200 other different brands...).

And scond. I respect all opinions, but this "180 and I go" "180 but with the new font". I really do not understand you. Since I saw the watch I was thinking (really a lot) of buying this watch. But most dealers have it for 270$ plus shipping (Andrew is my favorite dealer). If I can have it for 210 shipped, I am more than happy!!!!! And revised and coming from a good dealer like King.

What I have to do, in my opinion, is giving thanks to Richard for his work.

I repeat, sorry if someone thinks I am rude, and I understand that everyone have their expectations, but buying a 95% (OK lets say 90%) IWC Ingenieur, with a reliable swiss movement, for 210 when the original cost more than 5000 it is within my expectations.

My 2cents!!!

I agree totally, every rep out of the box has flaws..

There are no perfect UnModded Replicas..and this one can

be easily made to 100%.

However this particular watch as is .. is already a solid beauty in it's own right.

Difference does not always equal worse... besides at this price of

almost a 33% discount, it's more than worth it.

This piece I would bet, will hold it's own in One Generation, just as the Gst did before it.

I would also appreciate it, if you who are wishing to compare flaws would do it outside of group buy threads..

There are places for those discussions, which do not take our mission off track.

Thanks... ^_^

20. Horse

Five More Slots Available ...Then we close out, and order our Toys....... ^_^

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, I didn't mean to thread jack the GB thread... but it looks like this GB is filling up fast and I searched all the ingenuire threads I could find and was hoping for more clarification.

The differences on non 2 numbers wasn't extreme, I just now saw the difference on 2's and it worried me. I figured this is where all the IWC attention is so I would give it a shot here.

We may be anal retentive in different ways bu t I think we can all understandt he desire to not have that one fault that would really bother you.

Current List.... :D

1. Richard Tracy

2. Bignasty

3. jfreeman420

4. Estaban

5. PAMman

6. Seagull11

7. Chronus

8. Mystix

9. Dluddy

10. Astig

11. Sam_tgg

12. Dutchy

13. Ck986

14. Kdo2milger

15. Hari Shelden

16. DaveTheCat

17. Linkukbora

18. Millwright

19. Turkey

20. Oirogers

21. Horse

Only four more left.... :whistling:

Oooppsss...I havent confirmed to be in the GB. i am still interested and will add my name to the list after I sort things out. here is the list...

1. Richard Tracy

2. Bignasty

3. jfreeman420

4. Estaban

5. PAMman

6. Seagull11

7. Chronus

8. Mystix

9. Dluddy

10. Sam_tgg

11. Dutchy

12. Ck986

13. Kdo2milger

14. Hari Shelden

15. DaveTheCat

16. Linkukbora

17. Millwright

18. Turkey

19. Oirogers

20. Horse

21. Verbal

22. devedander

23. Fitmic

24. Bravo

one left :)

Sweet... well as soon as this get setup I guess I am officially in on the world of Internet reps....

BTW I just noticed Paul has this watch at sub $200 prices... how is that possible?

Good to have you Devedander... ^_^

Regarding Paul's Iwc,..not the same watch or quality.. -_-

Well we have our 26th member...

26. Krustybrand

Now we are just waiting for Connie's reaction to my final price request... ;)