When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Group Buy, El Closes The Gap.....!

Richard Tracy

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No false advertising,..

Since we are awaiting the final reply from King,..

I figure before she does reply, why not allow a few more, and try again

for a lower price.... ^_^

I still call false advertising... it more or less pushed me over the edge... but I think I will be thanking you for the push in the long run :rolleyes:

I read a few people need extra links. I think I should be able to spare a few when I get them.

Just dont expect EMS tracking and don't email / PM me every 2 mins to ask when its going to arrive... or for that matter, ask when replacement links if the links were damaged during shipping :bangin:

I still call false advertising... it more or less pushed me over the edge... but I think I will be thanking you for the push in the long run :rolleyes:

Seriously no.. I just forgot that in China, it was Saturday already and Connie is always off on

the weekends... So we had two more days to build the list and drive the price down... -_-

Influenced by uncle alcohol, I posted to be nr 25, but fortunately someone posted seconds before me. Not a huge fan of the Ing either, but from experience I've learned that watches can grow on you...

But I've changed my mind for now.. I'll have to make due with the Breguet turbi from Omni ( :lol: ) the SMP Chrono and the Portuguese from Josh this month.

Regards

Damnit... Some EU Groupbuyer in here who can send the watch over to me to austria??? Would love to be in...

Why does it need to come from the EU. Is Austria that restrictive?

ps. Posts: 14 ... you'll need to work on that before people will trust you enough to smuggle for you. :D

If not too late I'd be in for one. Please let me know when I have to paypal.

But there is a well known problem: I need the watch sent to EU but I am having always trouble with c.

Anybody in GER who could forward that IWC to my place?

Much appreciated!

Good price for a nice rep and coming from a good seller who always keeps her word (based on my experiences with her). I hope all the pieces arrive in all their destinations in good working order. Good luck to all on a great buy--you all know when it's a good deal. LOL. TS. :D