When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Embarassing Questions but Need Help

txrob779

Hey guys,

Bought my 1st Panerai...M111 and I am not sure

A. I believe its full manual, yes?

B. How do I wind it, How many winds?

C. how do I set time and lock it back down

I would hate to screw it up

Thanks,

Rob

no such thing as an embarrassing question, only embarrassing answers!

Dont forget embarassing photos too.... ;)

Check,,,,will remember that...dont wanna come off as a noob LOL to vain for tha

See Always been a Rolex or Omega guy...ther is only 1 AD in Dallas I know of ..Bachendorfs...I have on;y see 2 PAMS on guys wrists in MY LIFE but what I saw I liked so I just had to get on....i'll learn....oh yes I will learn. LOL

Rob

Edited by txrob779

Check,,,,will remember that...dont wanna come off as a noob LOL to vain for that

Dont pay no notice to P mate... we all knew what you meant.... he is just jealous that you have one !! ;)

Plus ...... I have heard.... he never remembers the Alamo... :) unless he is hiring a motor... ;)

Dont pay no notice to P mate... we all knew what you meant.... he is just jealous that you have one !! ;)

Plus ...... I have heard.... he never remembers the Alamo... :) unless he is hiring a motor... ;)

The alamo!!!!! haha.. touché Pete. I'm not jealous! just envious!! haha.. Sorry Rob if I came across as an ass... It's my time of the month ;)

The alamo!!!!! haha.. touché Pete. I'm not jealous! just envious!! haha.. Sorry Rob if I came across as an ass... It's my time of the month ;)

LOL mate.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I really did miss this place while I was away... and great guys like you :drinks:

The Alamo is wayyyyy before my time..we do have a saying here in Texas and its.."Eff you, i'm from Texas" lol but I live in Dallas/FtWorth....San Antono, home of the Alasm is about 300 miles south. But I do have a replica of the Army Colt single action revolver est. 1873...the real deal cowboy and indian pistol......357 caliber with 5 1/2" barrell.....its brutal.